1. I’ve always been a collector: baseball cards as a kid, golf books and wine now.
2. Although we live in L.A., my five kids are all Chicago sports fans, and I love it.
3. Watching Seinfeld never gets old for me.
4. My oldest daughter (Lily Anne, 15) is a New Zealand citizen by birth.
5. I host an Oktoberfest every year, complete with an oompah band.
6. I have worn the same pair of Blundstone boots for every episode of NCIS: L.A. They are worn out, to say the least.
7. I ate my first banana when I was 20 years old.
8. I love a good road trip. The longer, the better.
9. I remember seeing the first Star Wars film in 1977 like it was yesterday.
10. I make a mean Bloody Mary.
11. The first cassette I ever bought was Men at Work’s Business as Usual.
12. Jimmy Buffett is currently in the highest rotation on my car stereo.
13. Living in L.A., the thing I miss most about home (in Illinois) is the change in seasons. Fall is my favorite.
14. Sharks and I don’t get along so well.
15. I love to attend college football games, but I prefer to watch the NFL on TV.
16. I wanted to be an architect when I was a kid.
17. Taking my family to Africa for a safari is high on my bucket list.
18. I was a late bloomer: My first driver’s license read 5-foot-1 and 95 pounds.
19. I am not a good flier.
20. I know how to speed- carve pumpkins.
21. I’m not a fan of needles.
22. I watch more HGTV than I care to admit.
23. The best live show I’ve seen in years was the Zac Brown Band at the Hollywood Bowl.
24. I am a reformed Tetris addict, although sudoku is still taking up quite a bit of my time.
25. Golf is my drug of choice.